Blog Introduction

My blog is about the importance of integrating technology in K-12 classrooms. In my blog, I give several details about how students and teachers benefit from the integration of technology in the classroom. I started the blog because I believe that when teachers use technology in the classrooms they can capture students’ attention for longer periods of time. I also believe that students who use technology in the classroom grow tremendously because they can do a lot of drill practices on certain objectives. I suggest in my blog that teachers must be given the appropriate hardware and software to do an excellent job when integrating technology in the classroom. I have also included a video and a PowerPoint presentation that will help you learn more about integrating technology in the classroom.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment